Sunday, May 23, 2010

Abby's autumn weekend






Gorgeous crisp autumn weather here this week. The last few mornings have been very cold until the sun breaks through & then it's so warm in the sun. This is the kind of warmth I like, not the burning heat of summer. We've had no rain for over a week now though, so hopefully the forecast for rain early next week is right. I was out this morning sweeping the leaves from the driveway onto the garden. They make the drive very slippery when they get wet so I try to sweep if rain is predicted.

Abby has been enjoying the autumn warmth as well. She sits as close as possible to the heater when I get up in the morning & moves outside to a favourite sunny spot when the time is right. I took these photos yesterday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment